BASEBALL EDUCATION CENTER PRESENTS:
Live Event Starting Soon...
THE STRENGTH TRAINING IN BASEBALL SUMMIT!
Strength, Muscle, Power, Injury Prevention And The Secrets To Explosive Hitting & Pitching 💥
Hosted by: Paul Reddick & Nancy Newell
🗓 Saturday, June 5th, 2021
⌚️ 9:00AM-4:00PM EST
Let’s face it:
In the new “data” era of baseball, swing and throwing mechanics get a lot of hype. But if your son ever struggles to throw strikes, or keeps mishitting balls, more time with his hitting or pitching coach is NOT always the answer – and in fact, it may even hurt him.
That’s because strength is his foundation. Unless he’s strong enough to perform the mechanics (and has the stamina to repeat them 75-100 times per game, every 5th day for six months), drilling them over and over takes a heavy toll on his body.
If you’d like to know the real, “insider” secrets to throw or hit harder, safely…to build strength, muscle, and protect against injuries…and the keys to power and explosiveness for players of all ages…then this virtual bootcamp will show you how.
We’ve put together our very own team of Strength Training All Stars to bring you – in words any coach or parent will understand – the latest techniques, strategies, and tools to help your son gain the strength and power he needs to succeed in today’s game .
Meet Our Explosive Lineup:
Throwing velocity often takes center stage in baseball. But it’s easy to neglect the stamina that lets a pitcher apply this power as often as needed. Building strength and power that can produce strikes “on demand” requires a step-by-step, energy systems-based approach.
In this no-hold-barred talk, Coach Robertson will reveal nuggets, tips, and tricks to help your pitcher not only throw harder, but hold that power, even as the pitch count builds!
- The real reason every player MUST build an aerobic base (And why almost everyone is dead wrong in how they go about it)
- One question you must ask yourself before using any drill, training program, or workout schedule (Skip this step, and most of your efforts will simply go to waste)
- Why aerobic vs strength adaptations actually compete with each other…and what to do about it! (Also, what you must never do if your goal is maximum power and output)
- And more!
Mike Robertson is the President of Robertson Training Systems and co-owner of Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training (IFAST).
Mike is a highly decorated speaker, coach and consultant with 21 years in the coaching game. He’s helped clients and athletes of all shapes and sizes, from regular folks who want to get strong to professional athletes across all the major sports.
Stealing bases can drastically alter a game. But it’s often treated as an afterthought because most coaches and players simply aren’t aware of how to train for the steal.
If you’d like to know some simple ways to make yourself a bigger threat for stealing bases, then you won’t want to miss Coach Kotowski’s eye-opening talk.
- The single most important skill for successful base stealing (PLUS: How to train for it!)
- New methods for building strength and explosiveness (Best part: they are simple to do and don’t require a lot of time, either)
- An easy way to drill the mechanics of launching into a run (You’ll love watching your son explode into a run like he’s jet-propelled!)
- Secret techniques that let you prime your muscles to hit top speed!
JT holds a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science from McDaniel College in Westminster, Maryland and interned with the Strength & Conditioning Staffs of Rutgers University as well as the New York Jets.
He is now the Director of Training for GameChanger fitness which has 3 locations in Springfield NJ, Madison NJ, and Bel Air Maryland. GameChanger services Middle School & High School aged athletes, as well as busy adults.
In baseball, things happen fast and hard. For that, athletes need massive amounts of explosive power. The right training protocols for this type of explosive sport can make all the difference to your performance on the field.
This exclusive talk with Coach Signore will reveal how using Velocity-based training (VBT) and training for specific “zones” can maximize power not only during the offseason, but in-season!
Discover secrets like:
- How VBT helps match training volume to an athlete’s work capacity (In fact, it takes away 100% of the guesswork! Never again will he do too much…or too little)
- Breakthrough solutions for avoiding “over” or “under” training (This is the key to maximizing progress while also minimizing injuries)
- How to jump higher, run faster, get stronger all while lifting lighter!
- Enjoy marked increases in strength, power, and speed (All year round…safely…and without burning out)
For the past 12 years, Nunzio has been one of the most in-demand Strength & Conditioning coaches in the NY/NJ area, working with players from the Twins, Angels, Yankees, Diamondbacks, Padres and Mariners organizations to name a few.
He is a certified strength and conditioning coach, the owner of RPP Baseball Training and Development, the Director of the Pitching Lab, and serves as an Adjunct Professor at STAC University.
The repeated high-velocity movements of baseball can lead to wear and tear, strain, or injury – unless you know how to prepare players for the demands of the sport.
In this exciting presentation, Coach Jeff Cavaliere will zone in on some simple ways coaches and players can prevent common neck, back, and lumbar injuries.
- 3 keys to minimizing neck, shoulder, and low back injuries (Ignore these at your own risk!)
- Proven ways to quickly build power and rock-solid stability (Avoid missed games and practices, recover faster between games)
- The vital importance of pre-game and pre-workout regimens for power, performance, and a successful career in the sport
- And more!
Jeff Cavaliere MSPT, CSCS served as both the Head Physical Therapist and Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Mets during the National League East Championship 2006, 2007 and 2008 seasons.
He’s coached some of the game’s most accomplished players including future hall of fame pitchers Tom Glavine and Pedro Martinez, and perennial all-stars Carlos Delgado, Carlos Beltran, David Wright, Jose Reyes, and Billy Wagner to name just a few.
Keeping off-season gains (or building on them) during the season is tricky business. Do this wrong, and you risk loading the shoulder, elbow, or hip with stress, and hindering on-field performance.
In this game-changing presentation, Coach Nancy will reveal the secrets to an in-season program that lets players keep their strength, while preventing injury and burnout.
- The one mistake even professional coaches make that could be training your player to be less efficient on the field (And what you should do instead)
- The “insider secrets” of boosting shoulder strength while increasing throwing volume.
- Very simple tactic to reduce or eliminate muscle soreness in-season (You’ll love how quickly your son bounces back from his workouts!)
- And more!
Nancy Newell BA, CSCS is a baseball strength and conditioning coach at Rockland Peak Performance in NJ. She also serves as the Senior Event Coordinator for the Baseball Education Center.
Isometric training is one of the most versatile ways to build strength, power, and size while keeping muscles and tendons healthy. Also, because It doesn’t require a lot of time or equipment, players can use it while on the road, on the field, anywhere!
In his fascinating talk, Coach Jeffery will show you how to use isometric training to take your baseball skills and power to the next level!
Topics he’ll cover include:
- How to use isometric exercises to increase bat speed, pitching control and more!
- Why isometric training is the key to building “baseball” muscles (And how to target weak-link muscles that, when neglected, destroy your ability to hit or throw hard)
- Four incredibly easy ways to increase strength and power in under five minutes
- And more!
With a Masters Degree in Exercise Science from The University of South Florida, Jeff Dolan is currently a Minor League Strength and Conditioning Coach in the Boston Red Sox organization. Prior to joining the Red Sox, he worked with the Phoenix Suns, University of Illinois, and New York Yankees.
He’s a Registered Strength and Conditioning Coach (RSCC), who also holds certifications as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and Personal Trainer (CPT) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
That’s just a taste of the breakthrough strength training secrets you’ll get in the BEC Virtual Strength In Baseball Summit.
You won’t find any gimmicks or untested theories in any of this either, just proven strategies to get stronger, protect against injuries, and throw and hit harder -- no matter how old your son is.
The sessions can be easily viewed on any Mac or PC computer, even on your smartphone or tablet.
And if you can’t make it that day for any reason, you can choose whether you'd like to attend live and/or get access to the recordings.
Order your advance ticket today to reserve your spot, and you can take advantage of our limited time special pricing!
Our 12 Month Money Back Guarantee
Before you go ahead and hit the “Add To Cart” button below, I need to know that you're now totally comfortable and feeling secure. That’s why we’re putting 100% of the risk squarely on our shoulders.
You can relax knowing that you're completely protected by our One Year 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We’re not jerks. If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right. If our product doesn’t deliver as promised, let us know. You’ll get your money back on the spot and you can keep the program.
There’s no risk. It’s all on us. You can feel secure hitting the Add to Cart button knowing you’re fully protected and we’re going to take good care of you.
Live Event Starting Soon...
© 2022 | Baseball Education Center