BASEBALL EDUCATION CENTER PRESENTS:
THE ARM STRENGTH AND VELOCITY SUMMIT!
Weighted Balls, Long Toss, Pitching, Arm Health, and How To Bring The 🔥 On Game Day!
Your son’s pitching has a leak in it!
IF he’s not using the right system for steady gains in arm strength that let him throw harder – safely.
Most pitchers lack a system like this, even as all levels of baseball fixate more and more on velocity. Instead, over-eager coaches and parents try to wing it with these programs without a clear understanding of what works, and pitching injuries are on the rise.
The way today’s game is played, he can’t afford missing games because of injuries. Playing time, development, and opportunities that SHOULD be his will only go to someone else.
If you’d like to know some simple, state-of-the-art Pitching, Velocity & Arm Strength Training Secrets that are safe for players of all ages and levels, this virtual bootcamp will be huge for any player, but MANDATORY for pitchers!
We’ve tapped our very own “think tank” of Velocity Geniuses to get your son on the fast-track to a stronger, more explosive, and more durable arm.
Meet Our Loaded Lineup of Speakers for This Virtual Event:
A house is only as strong as its foundation. In this hard-hitting presentation, Coach Wolforth will lay out for you, in simple terms, why you’re asking for trouble if you’re trying to build your son’s velocity before he has a good base -- and EXACTLY what to do instead.
Known as America’s Pitching Coach, few coaches in the history of the game have done more to advance the science of player development.
You’ll learn arm strength secrets like:
- How to uncover hidden barriers to his baseball performance (PLUS: A simple to plan to unlock his accelerated growth and development)
- The #1 biggest weakness of most throwing plans (Even if you do everything else right, if you get this one thing wrong you can kiss his gains goodbye!)
- The single, critical key to unleashing your player’s potential (Warning: Do NOT send your son into another game situation without him knowing this)
- How to use the offseason to create a more prolific thrower (He’ll show up as soon as this season with a more robust, more dynamic throwing arm)
And much more!
Coach Ron has written 6 books on pitching including The New Athletic Pitcher. Of the players he’s coached, 122 have been drafted since 2003, and 458 have broken the 90 mph barrier. He consults with 13 MLB teams and dozens of NCAA programs and has been referred to as ‘America’s Pitching Coach’ by many of the game’s top experts.
The stats are clear. There’s an epidemic of arm injuries in baseball. Top athletic therapist Mike Reinold will reveal the surprising reason why -- and share the demystifying truth of how to train to throw harder while staying injury-free.
- How to avoid “energy leaks” that destroy velocity (Best part? It’s easier than you think!)
- Two biggest offenders in velocity development programs (Most injuries created by velocity training can be traced back to these two widely used methods)
- Are you “overdosing” on velocity programs? (Discover the CORRECT way to train for velocity based on your player’s age and level of development)
- A proven way to SAFELY develop throwing power (Your son will love how good his arm feels…and how much faster the ball comes out of his hand!)
Dr. Mike has worked for many years throughout professional baseball as a Head Athletic Therapist and Physical Therapist, including with the Red Sox’ 2007 World Series Championship team. He focuses on keeping pitchers healthy and has been involved in the rehabilitation of 1000’s of athletes from all sports and levels of play
Coach Hobbs helped craft the Arkansas Razorbacks’ pitching staff into one of the top groups in the country in his first year on the Hill in 2019. He’ll show you a step-by-step roadmap to building your pitcher that can be easily understood by any coach or parent.
Matt Hobbs has been Arkansas’ pitching coach since 2018. In his coaching career, 33 student-athletes have either been drafted or signed pro contracts, including 29 who were undrafted heading into college. He’s coached eight players drafted in the top-10 rounds, including 2018 first-round pick Griffin Roberts, and has helped develop a total of seven big leaguers.
According to Coach Lantz Wheeler, the biggest gains in velocity come from the smallest tweaks. If you’ve ever wondered why it’s so difficult to transfer results in practice to the game, this exciting session will reveal that and more.
Not only will you get proven strategies you can use as soon as today to help your pitcher throw harder, but you’ll know how to help him avoid reverting to old habits when facing competition!
- The #1 thing ALL high-velocity pitchers do (HINT: This has nothing to do with how strong their arm is!)
- A weird (but effective) way to instantly diagnose where his mechanics are breaking down (Get this simple concept and it will change everything for you)
- An almost unknown way to use your body’s “native GPS” to all but guarantee he takes his practice results to the mound (Watch as your player starts to come through when it counts!)
Lantz Wheeler is the Founder of Baseball Think Tank and the inventor of the Core Velocity Belt used by 21 MLB teams and 170+ NCAA D1 college teams. He is also the host of the Pitch a Palooza conference.
He spent 8 years coaching college baseball during which he built a big reputation, with 19 former pitchers being drafted by MLB teams. His staffs were twice ranked in the top 25 in the NCAA, and currently 5 of his former players are pitching in MLB.
If you’d like to keep pace with today’s game, then you won’t want to miss this one. Coach Sullivan will show you the “insider” secrets any player can use to get rid of arm pain, recover faster between outings, and prevent injuries. Get noticed, and get to the next level!
- The 8 most important contributors to throwing velocity (This is what the research shows. Here’s what it means for your player.)
- A common throwing efficiency killer (Don’t let your son do this! This common mistake won’t only destroy his power…it’ll set him up for major arm pain.)
- 3 methods for smooth, fast movement (The game’s best pitchers make it look easy. Here’s how to get your son to throw harder...with less effort!)
- A scientifically proven way to boost his throwing stability by making him less stable
CEO of the Florida Baseball Ranch, Randy is a physical Therapist and a baseball coach. He has worked as an instructor with MLB, MiLB and youth players to increase velocity, eliminate arm pain and reduce injury risk.
There’s a lot of controversy about the use of weighted balls for velocity training. In this exclusive talk, Coach Nootbar will separate fact from fiction and give you the “no holds barred” truth about the best way to make a jump in velocity without risking elbow or shoulder injury.
You’ll walk away with take-home workout protocols that will help you further develop your son’s arm in the months and years ahead.
No theory, only throw-harder methods like:
- An almost foolproof way to know if weighted ball training is right for your pitcher
- Do weighted balls really cause him to throw harder? (Find out what the science says. The answer may surprise you)!
- The one mistake even professional coaches make that could be putting your pitcher’s arm health on the line (Do not miss this simple warning!)
- And much, much more!
A former collegiate-level baseball player, Charlie has been actively coaching for over 20 years, from Little League through to pro ball.
With a degree in mathematics and a passion for research and science, Charlie was responsible for the National Pitching Association's 3D Motion Capture system. He has invented multiple training devices that increase performance – products so well-regarded they have been copied by other manufacturers!
There’s just a taste of the rare velocity secrets you’ll get in the BEC Virtual Arm Strength/Velocity Summit.
No theory or “fluff” either -- only proven strategies that are working at all levels of the game right now (for players of all ages).
The sessions can be easily viewed on any Mac or PC computer, even on your smartphone or tablet.
Get access to the recordings and take advantage of our limited time special pricing!
Our 12 Month Money Back Guarantee
Before you go ahead and hit the “Add To Cart” button below, I need to know that you're now totally comfortable and feeling secure. That’s why we’re putting 100% of the risk squarely on our shoulders.
You can relax knowing that you're completely protected by our One Year 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We’re not jerks. If you’re not happy, we’ll make it right. If our product doesn’t deliver as promised, let us know. You’ll get your money back on the spot and you can keep the program.
There’s no risk. It’s all on us. You can feel secure hitting the Add to Cart button knowing you’re fully protected and we’re going to take good care of you.
© 2021 | Baseball Education Center